Momordica Charantia: Glucose Supplement
Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia), also known as Karela or Balsam Pear, is a warty cucumber in appearance. It’s a vine vegetable that is often referred to as the “vegetable insulin”. Although Bitter Melon does not contain insulin, it can be a part of a diet intended to contribute to the maintenance of healthy blood sugar management. It may help the body maintain an already healthy insulin response after meals which may help reduce the occasional food lull everyone experiences from time to time after meals. Bitter Melon may also help maintain desirable body composition and weight management.*
Tips to Help Maintain Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
- ✅ Eat a healthy diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables.
- ✅ Maintain a healthy weight.
- ✅ Exercise regularly.
- ✅ Eat at regular times and not skip meals.
- ✅ Drink water instead of soda.
- ✅ Choose fruit instead of a candy bar.
- ✅ Use portion control at meals.
Possible Symptoms of Irregular Blood Sugar Levels
- Dry mouth.
- Frequent urination.
- Increased thirst.
- Blurred vision.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease.
Information & Suggested Use
- 90 veggie capsules.
- Comprised of all-natural ingredients.
- Free of fillers, preservatives, and artificial coloring.
- Made in the USA.
- Take 1 capsule three times a day, preferably with meals.
- Bitter Melon
- Bitter Gourd
- Balsam Pear
- Momordica Charantia
- Ku Gua
- <table border=0 cellpadding> <tr> <td colspan=3 class='title'>Supplement Facts</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="left">Serving Size</td> <td colspan=2 class="right">1 vegetarian capsule</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="left"'>Servings Per Container</td> <td colspan=2 class="right">90</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="boldline"></td> <td class="boldline right">Amount Per Serving</td> <td class="boldline right">%DV</td> </tr> <tr> <td class='underline left'>Bitter Melon Powder</td> <td class='underline right'>450 mg</td> <td class='underline right'>†</td> <tr> <tr> <td colspan=3 class="left">† Daily Value not established.</td> </tr> </table>