Silybum Marianum: Liver Detox Supplement
Milk Thistle, the floral emblem of Scotland, is an attractive purple plant that has been used for medicinal purposes for over 2,000 years. The Milk Thistle seed, which contains the active ingredient Silymarin, is the main reason for its demand. Silymarin may help maintain healthy levels of Glutathione. Glutathione is considered the body’s “Master Antioxidant” which may help maintain support for the liver and immune system. This herb may function optimally at a high percentage of Silymarin content. At Nature’s Health, our Milk Thistle Seed Extract has a standardized composition of 80% Silymarin.*
Ways to a Healthy Liver
- ✅ Maintain a healthy weight.
- ✅ Eat a balanced diet.
- ✅ Exercise regularly.
- ✅ Avoid toxins.
- ✅ Consume alcohol responsibly.
Possible Signs of an Unhealthy Liver
- Abdominal pain and swelling.
- Swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Itchy skin.
- Dark urine color.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease.
Information & Suggested Use
- 60 veggie capsules.
- 80% Silymarin Standardized Extract.
- Comprised of all-natural ingredients.
- Free of fillers, preservatives, and artificial coloring.
- Made in the USA.
- Take 1 capsule twice a day, preferably with meals.