Polygonum Multiflorum: Hair Care Supplement
Fo-Ti, also known as He Shou Wu, has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote longevity and healthy aging. Today Fo-Ti has garnered a reputation in supporting natural hair growth. It may also help contribute to the maintenance of healthy hair pigment restoration.To get the full effectiveness of the root, Nature’s Health Fo-Ti is harvested after at least 3 years of cultivation to bring you the most beneficial supplement. Apart from cosmetic health, Fo-Ti may help support the body’s immune response and its constituents may function as antioxidants which may help the body naturally neutralize free radicals.*
Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy
- ✅ Give your hair a trim regularly.
- ✅ Cleanse with shampoo and conditioner.
- ✅ Eat a balanced diet.
- ✅ Turn down the temperature of your shower.
Possible Signs of Unhealthy Hair
- Split ends.
- Dull appearance.
- Rough to the touch.
- Noticeable hair loss or thinning.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease.
Information & Suggested Use
- 60 veggie capsules.
- Comprised of all-natural ingredients.
- Free of fillers, preservatives, and artificial coloring.
- Made in the USA.
- Take 2 capsules twice a day, preferably before meals.
- Tuber Fleeceflower
- Polygonum Multiflorum
- He Shou Wu