Lycium Barbarum: Antioxidant Super-Fruit Supplement
Goji Berries, also known as Wolfberries, have been traditionally used for thousands of years in order to promote longevity. These bright red berries are an excellent source of antioxidants and Vitamin A that can supplement a diet that contributes to the maintenance of a healthy immune response and may help the body neutralize free radicals. Nature’s Health Goji Berry is standardized at 40% Polysaccharides which contributes to sustainable energy levels. Goji Berry may help support cartilage function, joint flexibility, and help enhance muscle tissue integrity. These berries may also contribute to the maintenance of healthy vision and support for healthy inflammatory response.*
Tips to Help Maintain Eye Health
- ✅ Eat a diet rich in Vitamin A & C.
- ✅ Exercise regularly.
- ✅ Get a good night’s rest.
- ✅ Wash your hands regularly.
- ✅ Wear sunglasses outdoors.
Possible Causes of Eye Strain
- Looking at digital device screens for extended periods of time.
- Reading without pausing to rest your eyes.
- Doing activities involving extended focus.
- Exposure to bright lights and glares.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease.
Information & Suggested Use
- 60 veggie capsules.
- Comprised of all-natural ingredients.
- Free of fillers, preservatives, and artificial coloring.
- Made in the USA.
- Take 1 capsule two to three times daily.
- Goji Berry
- Lycium Barbarum
- Gou Qi Zi